Crack Chicken in the Crock Pot KETO friendly and low carb. But this is a low carb enjoy it. You will love this creamy, cheesy chicken dish.
Prep Time 15 minutes
Cook Time 4 hours
Total Time 4 hours 15 minutes
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1 Hidden Valley Ranch seasoning packet
- 2 pounds of defrosted chicken breasts
- 8 oz package of Philadelphia Cream Cheese cut into chunks
- 8 slices cooked and crumbled bacon
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Add chicken broth to the slow cooker and stir in Hidden Valley Ranch seasoning packet. Then add defrosted chicken breasts.
- Cover and cook for 4 hours on high or 8 hours on low.
- After the cook time has ended, shred the chicken with two forks.
- Add chunks of cut up Philadelphia Cream Cheese, bacon and shredded cheddar. Stir ingredients.
- Cover the crock pot again, and cook for an additional 5-10 minutes, until the cream cheese has melted.
By : https://www.messforless.net/keto-crack-chicken-in-the-crock-pot/