Follow step by steep below to cooking at home.
- 2 tsp smoked paprika ($0.20)
- 1 tsp oregano ($0.10)
- 1 tsp thyme ($0.10)
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder ($0.05)
- 1/2 tsp onion powder ($0.05)
- 1/4 tsp cayenne pepper ($0.03)
- 1/4 tsp black pepper ($0.02)
- 1/4 tsp salt ($0.02)
- 1 Tbsp olive oil ($0.16)
- 1 Tbsp butter ($0.13)
- 1 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breast ($5.47)
- 1 yellow onion, diced ($0.32)
- 1/2 lb. penne pasta ($0.75)
- 15 oz. fire roasted diced tomatoes ($1.00)
- 2 cups chicken broth ($0.26)
- 2 oz. cream cheese ($0.50)
- 3 green onions, sliced ($0.25)
- Combine the ingredients for the Cajun seasoning in a small bowl. Cut the chicken into 1/2 to 3/4-inch cubes. Place the cubed chicken in a bowl, pour the Cajun seasoning over top, and stir to coat the chicken in spices.
- Add the olive oil and butter to a large deep skillet. Heat the oil and butter over medium-high until the skillet is very hot and the butter is melted and foamy. Add the seasoned chicken to the skillet and cook for a couple minutes on each side, or just until the outside gets some color. The chicken does not need to be cooked through at this point.
- Add the diced yellow onion to the skillet and continue to sauté for about 2 minutes more, or just until the onion begins to soften. Allow the moisture from the onion to dissolve any browned bits from the bottom of the skillet.
- Next, add the pasta, fire roasted diced tomatoes (with the juices), and chicken broth to the skillet. Stir just until everything is evenly combined, then place a lid on top and allow the broth to come up to a boil.
- Once boiling, turn the heat down to medium-low and let the pasta simmer for about ten minutes, stirring every couple of minutes, until the pasta is tender and the liquid is thick and saucy.
- Add the cream cheese to the skillet in chunks, then stir until it has melted into the sauce. Top the pasta with sliced green onions and serve.
By : https://www.budgetbytes.com/one-pot-creamy-cajun-chicken-pasta/
Chicken Penne Pasta with Bacon and Spinach in Creamy Tomato Sauce Recipe
Slow Cooker Chicken Burrito Bowls Recipe
Delicious Chicken Pot Pie with Biscuits Recipe
Creamy Beef and Shells - A Quick & Easy Ground Beef Recipe
Delicious Garlic Butter Chicken and Potatoes Skillet Recipe
Delicious Chicken Piccata with Lemon Sauce Recipe
Creamy Mozzarella Shrimp Pasta Recipes & Ingredients
Classic American Goulash Recipe
Delicious & Easy Instant Pot Stroganoff
Spicy Chicken Chipotle Pasta Recipe
Homemade Dill Pickle Pasta Salad Recipe
Chicken Alfredo Lasagna Roll Recipe