Today we will cooking unique cookie chips (Kansas City Chiefs Chocolate Chip Cookies) a classic cookie suited up in team colors.
Information : Prep Time : 10 minutes, Cook Time : 10 minutes, Total Time : 20 minutes, Serving for : 18-20 cookies
- 1 cup Softened Butter (Sweet Cream, Salted)
- 1 cup Granulated Sugar
- 1/2 cup Brown Sugar
- 2 Eggs
- 2 teaspoons Vanilla
- 1 teaspoon Baking Soda
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- 2 3/4 cups of All-Purpose Flour
- 1 Bag Nestle Toll House Chocolate Chips
- Wilton Color Right Food Coloring System
- Cookie Sheets
- Food Scale
- Cookie Cooling Rack
- Cream the butter, brown sugar and granulated sugar in a mixer.
- Add the eggs and vanilla and mix until fluffy.
- Add the Baking Soda and salt and mix.
- Add the flour a bit at a time and mix until it is completely incorporated.
- Separate the cookie dough into three equal portions.
- Use food coloring to color them the three team colors.
- Add chocolate chips to each portion.
- Create a 2 oz. cookie dough ball out of the three colors of dough.
- Slightly press the cookie ball down onto the cookie sheet.
- Bake in a 375 degree oven for 8-10 minutes or until golden brown around the edges.