Chicken Lo Mein
This easy Chicken Lo Mein with Egg Noodles, Carrots, Bell Peppers, Broccoli, Peas, Chicken, and delicious soy sauce flavor can be made in just 25 Minutes. This Lo Mein Chicken is way better than your Favorite Chinese Takeouts.
- 8 ounce lo mein noodles
- 1 Lb boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into 1″ pieces
- 1 head broccoli, cut into small florets
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 tbsp. canola oil
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1/4 cup hoisin sauce
- 1 cup snow peas
- 1 cup carrot, peeled and grated
- 1/4 cup low-sodium soy sauce
- Cook noodles according to package instructions. Drain and toss with sesame oil to coat.
- In a large skillet add canola oil over medium-high heat. Add bell pepper and broccoli and cook for 6-7 minutes until tender.
- Stir in chicken and cook for 8 minutes until golden and no longer pink from inside.
- Add cooked noodles, carrots, hoisin sauce, snow peas, and soy sauce and toss all together.
By : https://www.allchickenrecipes.com/chicken-lo-mein/