Chicken Alfredo Lasagna Roll are all of the flavors of classic Chicken Alfredo rolled up into lasagna noodles to make easy lasagna rolls. Get recipe below.
- 10 Lasagna Noodles
- 3 cups Chicken , cooked and shredded
- 16 ounces Ricotta Cheese
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- 1 teaspoon Italian Seasoning
- ½ teaspoon Onion powder
- ½ teaspoon Garlic powder
- 1.5 cups Alfredo Sauce, jarred
- 2 cups Mozzarella , shredded
- 1 cup Parmesan , shredded
- Bring a pot of water to a boil.
- Add lasagna noodles and cook according to package instructions until al dente.
- Drain water from the pot and place noodles on a flat surface. (I suggest using a piece of parchment paper).
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large bowl combine shredded chicken, ricotta cheese, salt, onion powder, garlic powder, and Italian seasoning.
- With the lasagna noodles on a flat surface spread 3 ounces of the chicken mixture on each noodle. Leave 1/3 of the noodle bare.
- Top the chicken mixture with 1-2 tablespoons of Alfredo sauce.
- Starting at the end of the noodle roll it up, rolling towards the bare end of the noodle.
- Add 1/4 cup of Alfredo sauce to the bottom of a casserole dish.
- Place each lasagna roll up into the casserole dish.
- Pour the remaining Alfredo sauce over the lasagna roll ups.
- Top with shredded mozzarella and Parmesan cheese.
- Cover dish with aluminum foil and bake for 20 minutes.
- After 20 minutes remove the aluminum foil and continue to bake for 10 minutes or until the cheese is melted and bubbling.
- Note: You can save time by using rotisserie chicken for your shredded chicken.