Homemade Cheesy Baked Tortellini Casserole With Meat Sauce, this is the quick and easy for our dinner. Read the recipe and cooking direction below
Information : Course: Main Course, Cuisine: Italian, Servings for: 8 people
- 1 (20oz) container of refrigerated or frozen cheese tortellini
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 (24oz) jar of tomato sauce
- 8 (ounces) cream cheese (cubed)
- 1-2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup grated or shredded parmesan
- seasoning to taste
- Cook the pasta a la dente according to the package directions; drain and set aside.
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees and grease a 9×13 baking dish.
- In a large skillet, brown the ground beef with the seasoning of your choice (I use salt, garlic powder, pepper & Italian seasoning).
- Remove the excess grease from the browned beef and then stir in your tomato sauce and cream cheese. Simmer for a few minutes until the sauce is well incorporated.
- Gently toss your cooked tortellini in with the sauce mixture and then pour it into your casserole dish; Sprinkle with shredded mozzarella and parmesan.
- Bake uncovered in the center rack of your oven for about 20 minutes. Switch the oven to broil and continue baking for an additonal 2-3 minutes or until the cheese starts to brown.
- Enjoy with garlic bread, salad and/or veggies!