Information : Prep Time : 5 minutes, Cook Time : 10 minutes, Total Time : 15 minutes, Servings for : 6 Serving, Author : https://therecipecritic.com/cajun-shrimp-and-sausage-vegetable-skillet/
- 1 pound large shrimp peeled and deveined
- 14 ounce pork or chicken sausage sliced
- 2 medium sized zucchini sliced
- 2 medium sized yellow squash sliced
- 1/2 bunch asparagus sliced into thirds
- 2 red bell pepper chopped into chunks
- Salt and Pepper
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- 2 Tablespoons Cajun Seasoning
- In a large bowl add the shrimp, sausage, zucchini, yellow squash, asparagus, bell pepper and salt and pepper. Add olive oil and cajun seasoning and toss until coated.
- Add to a large skillet and turn to medium high. Cook for about 5-7 minutes until the shrimp is pink and the vegetables are tender.
- Garnish with fresh parsley if desired and serve immediately.