This recipe is easy to cooking, lets cooking the Cracked Out Tater Tot Breakfast Casserole special for our dinner.
- 2 lb bacon
- 1 (30-32oz) bag frozen tater tots
- 1 (1-oz) package Hidden Valley Original Ranch Salad Dressing & Seasoning Mix
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 8 eggs
- 2 cups milk
- Preheat oven to 350ºF degrees.
- In a large skillet, cook bacon. Chop the cooked bacon into pieces.
- In a large bowl, toss together tater tots, cooked bacon, and cheeses. Pour into a lightly greased 9×13-inch pan.
- Whisk together eggs, Ranch mix, and milk. Pour over tater tot mixture.
- Cover and refrigerate at this point if baking later.
- Bake for 50 – 60 minutes, or until eggs are set.
Parmesan Garlic Noodles Easiest Side Dish to Make Recipe
Fast & Delicious Keto Bread Recipe
Easy Cookie for Breakfast Recipe
Spicy Chicken Chipotle Pasta Recipe
Homemade Dill Pickle Pasta Salad Recipe
Famous Casserole Recipe
Creamy Taco with Instant Pot Pasta Recipe
Authentic Pasta Carbonara and Easy to Make
Bow Tie Pasta with Spinach, Mushrooms, Caramelized Onions Recipe
Delicious Vegan Bolognese Recipe
Taco Casserole Recipes
Homemade Grilled Chicken and Asparagus Pesto Pasta