This recipe is easy to cooking, lets cooking the Cracked Out Tater Tot Breakfast Casserole special for our dinner.
- 2 lb bacon
- 1 (30-32oz) bag frozen tater tots
- 1 (1-oz) package Hidden Valley Original Ranch Salad Dressing & Seasoning Mix
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 8 eggs
- 2 cups milk
- Preheat oven to 350ºF degrees.
- In a large skillet, cook bacon. Chop the cooked bacon into pieces.
- In a large bowl, toss together tater tots, cooked bacon, and cheeses. Pour into a lightly greased 9×13-inch pan.
- Whisk together eggs, Ranch mix, and milk. Pour over tater tot mixture.
- Cover and refrigerate at this point if baking later.
- Bake for 50 – 60 minutes, or until eggs are set.
Creamy Mushroom Pasta Recipe Has Plenty of Garlic
Delicious Vegan Bolognese Recipe
Spicy Chicken Chipotle Pasta Recipe
Easy Delicious Chicken and Broccoli Pasta Recipe
Cook a Complete Dinner in One Pot with this Creamy Cajun Chicken Pasta
Easy Hamburger Casserole Recipe
Creamy Tomato and Spinach Pasta Recipe
5 Delicious Pasta Recipes You Must Try!
Instant Pot Creamy Mac And Cheese
Cajun Shrimp Pasta with a Spicy and Rich Cream Sauce
Bow Tie Pasta with Spinach, Mushrooms, Caramelized Onions Recipe
Crispy Chicken & Mashed Potato Casserole Recipe