Information : Prep Time: 10 minutes, Cook Time: 20 minutes, Total Time: 30 minutes, Course: Dinner, Cuisine: American, Serving for : 4 servings, Author: Sabrina Snyder (https://dinnerthendessert.com/big-mac-sloppy-joes/)
Ground Beef Mixture
- 1 1/2 pounds ground beef , (85/15)
- 1/2 yellow onion , finely chopped
- 1/4 cup hamburger pickles , chopped
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon coarse ground pepper
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
McDonald’s Secret Sauce Recipe:
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup French dressing
- 2 tablespoons sweet relish
- 1 tablespoon ketchup
- 1 teaspoon white vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
To Assemble (Double Decker):
- 8 hamburger buns , (with seeds)
- 2 cups iceberg lettuce , shredded
- 12 hamburger pickle chips
- 4 slices American cheese
- Additional sauce , optional
- Brown your ground beef halfway, about 3-4 minutes, in your large skillet then add in the chopped onions, salt, pepper and Worcestershire sauce.
- Cook the beef until fully browned, about 3-4 minutes, then add in the chopped pickles and stir.
- Mix the McDonald’s Copycat Big Mac Sauce ingredients in a medium bowl and stir well.
- Add 1 cup of the secret sauce to the pan, reserve the rest for your buns.
- Cook 1 additional minute then serve on sesame hamburger bun (stacking order in notes below).