7 Ingredients are in our Pancakes?
- Almond Flour (affiliate link)
- Unsweetened Almond Milk (or use a good whole /heavy cream milk or coconut milk alternative for dairy-free)
- Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon (optional but I think it helps with the flavor A LOT)
- Baking Powder
- Oil for cooking – This is where you can use as much or as little as you fat based on what fat goals you need achieve that day. I personally am very liberal with our oil (coconut oil or butter). Note that the fat content goes up quite a bit based on how much oil you use to cooke these. I did however only added about 2 Tablespoons that to the nutrition facts so be sure to calculate that into it based on your needs and what you end up using.
- 1 cup almond flour
- 2-4 whole eggs (see recipe note above)
- 1/4 cup unsweetened almond milk (or heavy cream)
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 Tablespoons oil for cooking/greasing skillet
- In a medium bowl whisk together almond flour, eggs, almond milk, vanilla extract, baking powder together.
- Spoon 1/4 cup of pancake mix onto a hot oiled skillet and cooke until done, flipping occasionally.
- Serve with your favorite bacon, low carb berries or low carb syrup
Keto Smothered Pork Chops Recipe
Keto Bagels Gluten Free Recipe
Fast & Delicious Keto Bread Recipe
Keto Vanilla Coffee Creamer Recipe
Homemade Cheesecake Keto Mousse Fluff
Keto Big Mac Meatloaf Recipe
Keto Fat Head Dough Brownies Recipe
Delicious Keto Caramel Pecan Turtle Cheesecake Recipes
Chocolate Cake Keto Recipe
Healthy & Delis Oatmeal Pancakes Recipe
Healthy Keto Swedish Meatballs Recipes
Keto Brownie In A Mug Using Microwave Recipe