Information : Prep Time: 15 minutes, Resting Time: 5 minutes, Cook Time: 40 minutes, Serves for :8 servings, Calories:437, Author: Kimber (https://easyfamilyrecipes.com/baked-meatballs-parmesan/)
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 lb ground pork
- 1 cup parmesan cheese grated, divided
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 1 egg
- 2 tbsp onion grated
- 6 cloves garlic pressed
- 1 tbsp Italian seasoning dried
- 1/2 tsp ground black pepper
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 cups marinara sauce
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese shredded
- 2 tbsp fresh parsley chopped
- Combine the beef, pork, 3/4 cup parmesan, heavy cream, egg, onion, garlic, Italian seasoning, salt and pepper, and mix or work with your hands until completely incorporated.
- Form Meatballs into 24 balls and place side by side in a 9×13 casserole dish.
- Cover the meatballs with marinara sauce, then evenly spread the mozzarella and remaining parmesan cheese over the top. Bake uncovered at 350˚F for 35-45 minutes or until the meatballs are cooked through (160˚F internal temp.)
- Remove the casserole dish from oven and let set for 5 minutes. Then serve hot. Enjoy!