This baked chicken wrapped in bacon are always a hit as appetizers or main dish. The bacon keeps the meat juicy and provides added flavor. You can get recipe and cooking instruction below
Information : Course : Appetizer, Main Course, Cuisine : American, Prep Time : 10 minutes, Cook Time : 35 minutes, Total Time : 45 minutes, Servings for : 8 people, Calories 320kcal, Author Lisa MarcAurele (https://lowcarbyum.com/oven-baked-bacon-wrapped-chicken-tenders/)
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 2 teaspoons ground cayenne pepper reduce for less spice
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1 teaspoon thyme
- 2 pounds chicken tenders about 16 tenders
- 16 slices no sugar bacon
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Line two rimmed baking pans with aluminum foil and top with metal rack. (I used two jellyroll pans and topped each with a cooling rack the same size)
- In large plastic zipper bag, dump in all the herbs and spices. Close bag and shake to blend.
- Place each chicken tender in the zipper bag, close, and shake bag to coat the chicken in the spice blend. Once coated wrap in bacon being sure to tuck in the ends and then place on rack in prepared pan.
- Bake for 35 minutes at 425°F. Bacon should be crispy. If bacon isn’t crispy, you can place each pan under the broiler for a minute or two.