Information : Course: Main Course, Cuisine: American, Prep Time: 5 minutes, Cook Time: 16 minutes, Total Time: 21 minutes, Servings for: 4 servings, Calories: 229kcal, Author: Courtney Lopez (https://www.courtneyssweets.com/air-fryer-pork-chops/)
- 4 boneless pork chops
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon granulated garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon granulated onion
- 1/2 teaspoon parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon celery seed
- 2 teaspoons oil
- Mix together the seasonings and then sprinkle onto both sides of the pork chops.
- After seasoning put the oil on the pork chops and rub it in. You could also use spray oil. (You do not need to use all of the seasonings for smaller pork chops)
- Cook the pork chops at 350 degrees F, 5 mins per side for thin and 8 minutes per side for thick.
- The pork chops are done when they reach 145° F measured in the center, this is the lowest safe point for pork chops. Go to about 155-160 for well-done pork chops.