Delicious healthy Side dishes so yummy zucchini crisped to perfection in the air fryer.
Information : Course : Side Dish, Cuisine : American, Prep Time : 5 minutes Cook Time 12 minutes Total Time 17 minutes Servings 4 Calories 48 kcal Author Cheri Renee
- 2 small to medium size zucchini
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 2 Tbsps grated parmesan cheese (plus more to sprinkle over top)
- 3/4 Tbsp garlic powder
- 1/2 Tbsp Italian seasoning
- kosher salt, pepper
- Slice the zucchini in 1/4 inch slices. Place in a bowl and add olive oil, parmesan cheese, garlic powder, Italian seasoning, and kosher salt and pepper to taste.
- Toss until evenly coated. Place in the air fryer basket, it’s ok if they overlap slightly. Sprinkle a little more parmesan over top.Note: Depending on the size of your air fryer you may need to do these in two batches.
- Set the air fryer for 12 minutes at 400 degrees.