- 1 can jumbo flaky refrigerator biscuits
- coconut oil
- butter, melted
- Separate biscuits, cut a 1-inch hole in the middle using a biscuit cutter.
- Lightly grease the air fryer basket with the coconut oil.
- Place donuts into the air fryer basket, making sure that they don’t touch.
- Set the air fryer to 350°F for 4-5 minutes. Cook for 3 minutes, turn over, continue cooking until golden brown.
- Melt the butter and prepare the toppings.
- Remove brush with melted butter and cover with your favorite topping.
Easy Strawberry Poptarts Recipe
Delicious Lemon Pepper Shrimp Using Air Fryer Recipe
Ginger Snap Cookies Recipe
Keto Air Fryer Brussel Sprouts Recipes
Easy Air Fryer Salmon Homemade Recipe
Easy Air Fryer Pickles Recipe
Fresh Vegan Coffee Ice Cream Homemade
Crispy and Flavorful Air Fryer Tofu Recipe
Delicious Strawberry Banana Salad Recipe
Air Fryer Garlic Parmesan Zucchini Recipe
Air Fryer Pork Chops Recipe
Cooking Steak In The Air Fryer Recipe