Yummy delicious cheesy baked ziti, let cooking together. You can read the recipe below
- 1 (1-pound) package DeLallo Penne Ziti
- 16 ounces ricotta cheese
- 3 cups mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 5 cups (45 ounces) DeLallo Pomodoro Fresco Marinara Sauce
- 1/2 cup DeLallo Grated Parmesan
- Preheat the oven to 350˚F.
- Bring 5 quarts of water to a boil. Salt water once boiling, then add pasta. Cook for al dente texture, about 8 minutes. Drain pasta.
- Mix cooked ziti in a large bowl with ricotta 2 cups of mozzarella and 4 cups of sauce, reserving a third of the cheese and a cup of sauce to top dish.
- Thinly cover the bottom of a 9” x 13” casserole dish with a few tablespoons of sauce.
- Place ziti mixture in pan.
- Top with remaining mozzarella, sauce and 1/2 cup of grated Parmigiano.
- Bake dish uncovered for about 25 minutes, or until the casserole bubbles at the edges.
By : https://www.delallo.com/recipes/123-cheesy-baked-ziti/
Spanish Bread are Soft Bread Rolls Recipe
Famous Casserole Recipe
Cream Cheese Crack Chicken Chili Slow Cooker Recipe
Keto Low Carb Sausage Balls Cheese Recipe
Instant Pot Creamy Mac And Cheese
Creamy Garlic Parmesan Macaroni and Cheese Recipe
Cheesy Meatballs Casserole Low Carb Recipe
Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Skillet Recipe
Low Carb Keto Blueberry Bread Recipe
KETO Cheesy Garlic Bread Sticks Recipe
Fast & Delicious Keto Bread Recipe
Delicious Keto Caramel Pecan Turtle Cheesecake Recipes