Yummy delicious cheesy baked ziti, let cooking together. You can read the recipe below
- 1 (1-pound) package DeLallo Penne Ziti
- 16 ounces ricotta cheese
- 3 cups mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 5 cups (45 ounces) DeLallo Pomodoro Fresco Marinara Sauce
- 1/2 cup DeLallo Grated Parmesan
- Preheat the oven to 350˚F.
- Bring 5 quarts of water to a boil. Salt water once boiling, then add pasta. Cook for al dente texture, about 8 minutes. Drain pasta.
- Mix cooked ziti in a large bowl with ricotta 2 cups of mozzarella and 4 cups of sauce, reserving a third of the cheese and a cup of sauce to top dish.
- Thinly cover the bottom of a 9” x 13” casserole dish with a few tablespoons of sauce.
- Place ziti mixture in pan.
- Top with remaining mozzarella, sauce and 1/2 cup of grated Parmigiano.
- Bake dish uncovered for about 25 minutes, or until the casserole bubbles at the edges.
By : https://www.delallo.com/recipes/123-cheesy-baked-ziti/
Keto Low Carb Sausage Balls Cheese Recipe
Cheesy Meatballs Casserole Low Carb Recipe
Low Carb Keto Blueberry Bread Recipe
Creamy Garlic Parmesan Macaroni and Cheese Recipe
Homemade French Bread Recipe
Vegan Cauliflower Mac & Cheese Recipe
Homemade Broccoli Cheese Soup Recipes
Keto Bacon Egg and Cheese Muffins Recipe
Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Skillet Recipe
Classic Ricotta Stuffed Shells Made with Flavorful Three Cheese Ricotta
Spanish Bread are Soft Bread Rolls Recipe
Chicken Breast Broccoli Cheese Stuffed Recipe